Captain Gary Hopp is a USCG Licensed captain & an Ohio Licensed Guide since 1985. As a full time guide who owns and operates the charter service, every effort will be given to achieve a limit catch and provide a memorable day on our “Great Lake.”
The Famous Lake Erie Islands
The Western Basin of Lake Erie is known as a premier fishing location. Studies have proven that this area has more catchable fish per 100 acres of water than any other fresh water lake. Our average size fish is comparable or better than most. Overall, Lake Erie provides more fish for human consumption than the other four Great Lakes combined. This is the “Walleye Capital of the World!”
REASONS TO CHARTER with THE TROPHY HUNTER
- Docked within minutes of the main lake from a full service East Harbor Marina.
- Central to all the prime fishing and Island areas.
- Close to Canada.
- Fish with a full time Captain with over 30 years of experience.
- A proven tournament competitor.
- All equipment is well maintained and is the latest technology.
- A clean and private restroom.
- The boat is large, safe and fast.
- The business is incorporated and registered in Ohio. It is professional and service oriented.
- Multiple Boats are available.